- Be enrolled as an Iowa State University undergraduate student.
- Complete at least one semester at Iowa State University.
- Have an ISU cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for the most recent academic semester completed at ISU.
- Earn a grade of B+ or higher in course(s) you want to tutor, taken here at Iowa State.
- Tutors are expected to lead interactive, meaningful small group sessions and should not replace class instruction.
- Tutors can work flexible schedules but must commit at least 5 hours per week and work the entire semester.
- Tutors earn $15 an hour and have opportunities for training and professional and personal growth.